Monday, May 13, 2013

My3Trainers.com

It has been a while since I blogged and most everyone is on Facebook these days, but I wanted to talk a little more personally about a new online fitness program. The program is a collaboration of three women, myself, Heather Bear and Lishia Dean. We have worked together before and have had great success. Let me tell you why our program is awesome....and I want to tell you why.

The program is about you. It's not about a fitness competition or a stringent diet that is impossible for your schedule. Over the years the three of us have learned from working with athletes, the obese, regular men and women who work full time and just want to lose weight.  We have all struggled with maintaining our weight and maintaing our sanity. Through our experiences we can offer you a plan that has BALANCE, ACCOUNTABILITY and FLEXIBILITY. These are the three pinnacles of our program at M3Trainers.com




Please check out our facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/My3Trainerscom/244702272337781

No comments:

Post a Comment